Try it for the first time, develop your skills or get ready for your next big ski adventure! LEARN TO LOVE WINTER!
Our Snow School programs are geared towards skiers and snowboarders of all ages and abilities. Our talented instructors look forward to helping you reach your goals ensuring you get the most out of your skiing or snowboarding experience.
We have lessons for all ages and abilities
Lesson Times: 10 am, 11 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 5 pm*, 6 pm*, 7 pm*
*Except for Sundays
For inquiries about our programs please contact snow school by email or phone:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 613.398.6568. x206 We’re here to help.
Please note that:
- The listed lesson costs DO NOT include a lift ticket or rentals (Discover Program excepted)
- A lift ticket is required for all lesson participants, including the beginner run (check out our new lift ticket pricing!)
- Participants registered in group lessons must be six years of age and older, except our Tykes program!
- The children’s eight-week program qualifies for the Canadian Children’s Fitness Tax Credit
- Advance registration is highly recommended with payment provided at the time of booking
- Add HST to all prices
- Important: SNOW SCHOOL AND PASS POLICIES
If you would to become an instructor, find more information here.