Adventure awaits this winter at Batawa Ski Hill!
Embark on a winter full of adventure and fun this winter at Batawa Ski Hill with our Season Passes! It’s your pass to sunny skies, snowy hills and smiles all around as you and your family make the most of the winter months at the small hill with a big heart.
Enjoy the great outdoors all season at Batawa Ski Hill with our amazing Season Passes!
Terrain Park Passes Free
New this season, our Terrain Park Passes will be free! That’s right, you read that correctly. Just pass the safety test online, come to Guest Services and receive your pass to fly and grind your way through The Factory and Little John this season.
New and Exciting Perks for Batawa Ski Hill Season Pass Holders
Your Season Pass gives you so much more this Ski and Snowboard Season. Not only do you get access to the slopes of Batawa Ski Hill and days of winter fun for the whole family, but we are also including a number of added bonuses for Season Pass Holders this season.
As a Season Pass Holder at Batawa Ski Hill, you will now get…
- Access to a membership at the YMCA Quinte West at the Partner rate. (Visit the YMCA for details on the discounts available)
- 15% off all Batawa Ski Hill branded merchandise
- 15% off Tuning at Batawa Ski Hill
- Learn to Love Winter Deal – Share your passion for the slopes with a friend. Bring one guest for a day at the Hill and get 50% off their Discover 1 Package.
- Plus, enjoy great discounts with new reciprocals at the following ski hills: Mount St. Louis Moonstone, Brimacombe, Calabogie, Mont Sutton and Hidden Valley
Learn More about our Season Passes!
Get out to the slopes of Batawa whenever we are open! It’s the best way to get active and have a blast this winter. We have deals for everyone.
- Student: Must be 6 – 17 years old or a full-time student at an accredited College or University. Students must show proof of full-time enrolment for the 2018-19 school year at an accredited College or University at time of the pass being issued, otherwise the difference between the student pass and adult pass will be owed before the pass is released.
- Senior: Must be 65 years old and up. Seniors must show ID at time of redemption.
- Tiny Tyke: Child must be 5 years old or under.
Family Season Pass
Get your family outside, surrounded by nature and having blast getting active on the slopes of Batawa with our Family Season Pass. Details below:
- A family of four is defined as 2 parents and 2 students under 18 or 1 parent and 3 students under 18 living at the same principal residence*
- Students that are 18 years old or older (as defined above) can only qualify as an Additional Family Member
- A release of liability waiver must be signed by each of the Passholders (or a parent or legal guardian if under 18) prior to any pass being issued
Additional Family Member Details:
- Student(s) that are family members residing at the same principal residence can be added to the Family of 4 Pass at the above rate schedule for the same qualifying period at the time of purchase only
- You can add additional family members using the “Additional Family Members” drop down ONLY if you’ve purchased a Family of Four Season Pass.
- IMPORTANT– A waiver is required for each family member or additional adult. Please fill out one waiver per each participant.
For the skier or snowboarder looking to unwind on the slopes after school or work, we have our special Night Pass for the season that gives you access to the Hill Wednesday to Saturday from 4pm to 9pm. This pass is only valid till March 9th, 2019.
Spend your weekdays out on the slopes with our Mid-Week Pass. From Wednesday to Friday between 9am to 4pm, you will have full access to the Hill during the week.
Give your staff the opportunity to enjoy time out on the Hill this winter with our Corporate Pass! Details below:
- Pass can only be used by one person per day or per night
- Pass is transferable at the discretion of the Corporate Passholder
- All ages may use the card
- Corporate Passholder is responsible for the conduct of the user of the pass
- Corporate Passholder is responsible for the transfer of the pass from user to user
- No complimentary tickets will be issued for lost or misplaced passes
613.398.6568 | email@example.com
Important: SNOW SCHOOL AND PASS POLICIES 2018-2019