81 Plant St
Batawa, ON K0K 1E0
- Friday, November 3rd, 2017 – Equipment Drop Off: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 4th, 2017 – Equipment Sales: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Sunday, November 5th, 2017 – Equipment Sales: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Used equipment is sold on consignment, with the owner receiving 85% of the selling price. You may drop off items on the Friday evening at the Batawa Community Center between 5:00pm and 8:00pm.
- Equipment must be in good working order and of reasonable age (i.e. sellable)
- The owner sets the selling price for each item
- Skis, boards, boots, poles, clothing and accessories are priced individually (bindings typically sold with skis/boards)
- No straight skis or helmets of any sort will be accepted for consignment sale
- A maximum of 24 items per customer will be accepted
Sales of new and used equipment run Saturday from 9:00am to 4:00pm and Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
New, and sometimes used demo equipment is provided from a vendor partner. Items typically include adult and children’s skis, snowboards, boots, poles and accessories such as helmets, goggles and bags. Selection varies each year. These items are marked differently from consignment equipment and are subject to tax.
Cash, cheque, debit, MasterCard and Visa are accepted. An additional 2% fee is levied against credit card transactions.
Allow extra time to check out on Saturday morning, as it is more crowded due to people lining up for the best selection. Saturday afternoon and Sunday is quieter and gives more room to try on boots.